- All areas are open and accessible for you.
- We recommend an early reservation for massages and treatments.
- Our gastronomy is open - a reservation in the evening is required.
- We do not currently receive day guests at the Eden Spa.
(valid since Monday, 28th June 2021)
The Eden Spiez is certified with the "Clean & Safe" label. This campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism. Service suppliers are responsible for ensuring that the safety protocols are implemented and complied with. - Our top priority is the health of our guests and employees. We have therefore defined various measures in a comprehensive protection concept. This concept is continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the cantonal guidelines.
The government of the Canton of Bern has decreed that masks must be worn in all publicly accessible indoor areas as of Monday, 12 October 2020. This means that all guests in the Eden Spiez are also obliged to wear a hygiene mask during their stay, whenever possible.
Important measures are summarised on this page.
As a further precautionary measure, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the Eden Spiez if you have not felt healthy in the past 14 days or if you have had or still have the following symptoms Cough, sore throat, shortness of breath with or without fever, feverish feeling, muscle aches, cold symptoms or impaired sense of taste.
For up-to-date information on safe travel and travel rules, please consult the FOPH's websites.
Dear guests, we wish you and your loved ones all the best and look forward to welcoming you soon to Eden Spiez.
Best wishes from the Eden Spiez
Host & Director
- Masks are obligatory for all persons in the interior area of the hotel
- Hand disinfectants and information are placed in all public areas and at entrances.
- Your hotel room will be disinfected before your arrival.
Our gastronomy is open to all guests.
There are no person restrictions per table in the interior rooms and on the lakeside terrace.
In the Eden Bistro-Bar or in the Belle Epoque Restaurant, the hygiene mask can be taken off at the table.
All contact details of one person must be provided per group of guests in the indoor area. These will be treated confidentially and destroyed after 14 days. On the lakeside terrace (outdoor area), no contact details need to be collected.
- The distance between the tables was increased to 1.5 meters.
- All attractions of the Eden Spa are accessible for overnight hotel guests.
- The hygiene mask can be removed for entering the various attractions. Please wear the mask in the rest areas.
- During the treatments, guests and therapists are wearing hygiene masks.
- Currently we do not receive external day guests at the Eden Spa.
Events without certificate
- Masks are compulsory in all indoor areas.
- Seating is compulsory for inddor consumption.
- Events and celebrations where guests dance are not permitted. A wedding dance may be held.
Events with certificate
- No masks need to be worn.
- Guests are allowed to dance and move freely around the room.
- Distances can be reduced.
- All participants / guests are fully vaccinated and have a valid certificate.
- Our employees are continuously trained in the latest hygiene measures.
- All staff wear a hygiene mask.
- The public areas are disinfected at regular intervals.
- All employees can take part in a free test every week.