The Eden Spiez is certified with the "Clean & Safe" label. This campaign is supported by Switzerland Tourism. Service suppliers are responsible for ensuring that the safety protocols are implemented and complied with. - Our top priority is the health of our guests and employees. We have therefore defined various measures in a comprehensive protection concept. This concept is continuously adapted to the recommendations and requirements of the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH) and the cantonal guidelines. The most important measures are summarized on this page.
- Hand disinfectants and information are placed in all public areas and at entrances.
- Do not use the lifts with strangers.
- Please always try to keep a distance of 1.5 meters.
- Your hotel room will be thoroughly cleaned before your arrival and then disinfected.
- In compliance with the guidelines of the Canton of Berne, restaurant guests must indicate their name, their date of birth and full postal address. These will be treated confidentially and destroyed after 14 days. At the same time, as required by the regulation, we recommend downloading and activating the SwissCovid app on your mobile phone.
- All service staff wear a hygiene mask when serving guests.
- The breakfast is served as a buffet in compliance with the hygiene regulations.
- In the area of all restaurants, employees are required to disinfect their hands every time after clearing dishes.
- The distance between the tables was increased to 1.5 meters.
- All attractions of the Eden Spa are accessible.
- We only welcome external guests after prior reservation.
- All guests must adhere to the specified number of persons per room/area.
- The therapists wear hygiene masks during treatment. We also recommend this to our guests.
Meeting & Events
- Events for up to 300 people are now possible again.
- The minimum distances do not have to be observed within a guest group.
- The organiser is obliged to create a guest list.
ARRIVAL and DEPARTURE
- Plexiglas panels were installed in the reception areas.
- We kindly ask you to pay with debit or credit cards. Cash should be avoided if possible.
- Our employees are continuously trained in the latest hygiene measures.
- All staff who look after guests for more than 15 minutes and less than 1.5 metres away wear a hygiene mask.
- Employees of the cleaning teams are required to wear gloves at all times.
- The public areas are disinfected at regular intervals.
As a further precautionary measure, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting the Eden Spiez if you have not felt healthy in the past 14 days or if you have had or still have the following symptoms Cough, sore throat, shortness of breath with or without fever, feverish feeling, muscle aches, cold symptoms or impaired sense of taste.
For up-to-date information on safe travel and travel rules, please consult the FOPH's websites.
Dear guests, we wish you and your loved ones all the best and look forward to welcoming you soon to Eden Spiez.
Best wishes from the Eden Spiez
Host & Director