Eden Mountain, Lake and Spa
Enjoy relaxing days in the Bernese Oberland (18 April 2022 to 14 November 2022)
Let yourself be inspired by the Alpine panorama on the top of an excursion mountain or during a boat trip on Lake Thun or Lake Brienz and forget everyday life. Afterwards, unwind in the Eden Spa and enjoy the exquisite culinary delights from the Eden kitchen in the evening.
We are looking forward to seeing you!
Included in the «Eden Mountain, Lake and Spa» offer (18 April 2022 to 14 November 2022):
- 2 overnight stays in one of our stylishly furnished rooms
- 4-course pampering menu on all evenings
- 1 partial body massage of 30 minutes per person and per stay
- One excursion of your choice from the following destinations:
- Boat trips on Lakes Thun and Brienz (day ticket, 2nd class)
- With the cable car to Mount Stockhorn (return journey)
- With the funicular and aerial cableway to Mount Niederhorn (return journey)
- With the funicular to Mount Niesen (return journey) - Entrance to the St. Beatus Caves including snack meal
Accommodation in Eden Spiez always includes:
- Welcome drink for all direct bookers
- Rich Eden breakfast with local product
- Access to the Eden Spa with outdoor brine pool, indoor panoramic pool, salt room, saunas, steam bath and more
- Garden Eden with garden pavilions, sunbathing areas, barefoot adventure path, herbal and flower garden
- Use of the tennis court and the cardio equipment in the Résidence
- Daily cake selection in the afternoon in the bistro bar
- Internet access (WLAN) throughout the house
- PanoramaCard Lake Thun for free travel by bus and post bus in the region and up to 50% discount on tourist services
Spiez on Lake Thun is the ideal basecamp for exploring the Lake Thun region and the Bernese Oberland.