welcome to paradise:
Hotel Eden Spiez on Lake Thun
The Eden Spiez has done everything to make your stay at Lake Thun as pleasant as possible. The health of our guests and employees is our top priority. We have therefore defined various measures in a comprehensive protection concept. The most important measures are summarized here:
- For the visit to the Restaurant Belle Epoques and the lakeside terrace, a reservation is required for hotel and external guests.
- Reservations are required for a day visitors of the Eden Spa.
With this and other hygiene measures we want to guarantee you the best possible moments of well-being and enjoyment at the Eden Spiez.
Best regards from Lake Thun
Your host on Lake Thun since 1903
Jürgen Kögler, host and director
and the entire Eden team
What's new at Hotel Eden?
- "Travellers' Choice Best of Best 2020" Award
Every year the TripAdvisor evaluation platform identifies the best tourism service providers worldwide. According to the latest ranking, the Eden…
- Extraordinary renovation of the indoor swimming pool
Due to a leak, an extraordinary renovation must be undertaken on the Panorama Indoor Swimming Pool of the Eden Spa from 4th to 10th October. Therefore…
- SBB Luggage Special: Free baggage transport in summer and autumn 2020
Guests can reach the Eden Spiez easily by public transport and protect the climate. And to avoid to have to haul your luggage around, the Eden Spiez…