welcome to paradise:
Hotel Eden Spiez on Lake Thun
The Eden Spiez has done everything to make your stay at Lake Thun as pleasant as possible. The health of our guests and employees is our top priority. We have therefore defined various measures in a comprehensive protection concept. The most important measures are summarized here:
In accordance with the measures introduced by the Federal Council by Tuesday, 22nd December, we make the following statement:
- Hotel guests can still visit the restaurants and bar and enjoy culinary delights. A table reservation in good time is required. More details about the restaurant visit can be found here >
- Hotel guests can continue to visit the Eden Spa and its attractions. It is recommended to make an appointment for massages in advance.
Further details on the spa visit can be found here >
- We regret that we are not allowed to welcome external guests in our restaurants and at the Eden Spa until further notice.
Due to the annual closing, the Eden Spiez is closed from Monday, 18 January to and including Thursday, 4 February 2021.
With this and other measures we want to guarantee you the best possible moments of well-being and enjoyment at the Eden Spiez.
Best regards from Lake Thun
Your host on Lake Thun since 1903
Jürgen Kögler, host and director
and the entire Eden team
What's new at Hotel Eden?
- 18 January to 4 February 2021: annual closing
The Eden Spiez will be closed from Monday, 18th January to Thursday, 4th February 2021. We will be delighted to welcome you again at the Eden Spiez…
- "Travellers' Choice Best of Best 2020" Award
Every year the TripAdvisor evaluation platform identifies the best tourism service providers worldwide. According to the latest ranking, the Eden…
- The Eden Spiez supports Swiss wine growers
This summer is all about Switzerland: travelling, going out, eating and drinking locally. For this reason, Swiss Wine Promotion is launching the…