welcome to paradise:
Hotel Eden Spiez on Lake Thun
The Eden Spiez has done everything to make your stay at Lake Thun as pleasant as possible. The health of our guests and employees is our top priority. We have therefore defined various measures in a comprehensive protection concept. The most important measures are summarized here:
- For the visit to the Restaurant Belle Epoques and the Eden Bistro-Bar, a reservation is required for hotel as well as external guests.
- Currently we do not receive external day guests at the Eden Spa.
With this and other hygiene measures we want to guarantee you the best possible moments of well-being and enjoyment at the Eden Spiez.
Best regards from Lake Thun
Your host on Lake Thun since 1903
Jürgen Kögler, host and director
and the entire Eden team
What's new at Hotel Eden?
- 21 January to 3 February 2021: annual closing
The Eden Spiez will be closed from Thursday, 21st January to Wednsday, 3rd February 2021. From Thursday, 4th February we will be delighted to welcome…
- "Travellers' Choice Best of Best 2020" Award
Every year the TripAdvisor evaluation platform identifies the best tourism service providers worldwide. According to the latest ranking, the Eden…
- SBB Luggage Special: Free baggage transport in summer and autumn 2020
Guests can reach the Eden Spiez easily by public transport and protect the climate. And to avoid to have to haul your luggage around, the Eden Spiez…